Db Br 146.2 Tweaks

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Nielsen, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

So what does everyone think about the DB BR 146.2 after the big update? Thankfully its audio is not annoying anymore, but what about overall audio balance?

I also noticed it now has the built-in feature where it automatically displays the route destination on both the loco and the dostos. So no more “nicht einsteigen” on HRR, RRO, etc. Nice touch! However, service numbers and final destinations outside the playable route are missing.

Anything else noteworthy?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  2. sergio volodstok

sergio volodstok Active Member

To me, the audio of the BR 146.2 is now very silent like the original sounds have been muffled. I never really heard a difference in the sounds of the 145.2, 145.5, and 146.2. I thought the sounds were all identical.

3. Nielsen

I think they’ve just turned down the volume to the point where the audio no longer distorts and clips. I wouldn’t say it has been muffled. I agree the interior has become silent, but this seems like a general issue with many electric locos in the game. Though, opening a window always helps if you want to hear the engine and rails better.

4. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Did a service with the 146 on SKA yesterday. With both windows open, I was happy with the sounds.
    Liked the added LZB functionality. But it was a let down that the LZB info didn't appear on the dashboard... Hope that gets fixed at some point.

5. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

The sound of the locomotive has improved. I just can't hear the sound of crossing a turnout. I think that the LZB safety system is still in preparation on the locomotive.

6. KoeleKoen

KoeleKoen Well-Known Member

Afb is messed up, can only activate it standing still, not while driving

7. Nielsen

I noticed a bug where the dashboard displays will sometimes go blank for several seconds/minutes after having switched between interior and exterior views.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021