Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bug Reports' started by Brian Notenbomer, Apr 11, 2019.
Place here all the bugs you found while riding the DB 182
For me, the AFB only works if I give more than 50% traction.
As a result, the DB 182 also has only half the power to use it.
First, thanks for the RT Update and the new Train.
My Buglist. I am updating this post as soon as I find new bugs:
- First Scenario (S-Bahn Sprinter), PZB Issue, wrong active 1000Hz magnet on Vr1 sign at 73,2: Driving from Leipzig Messe to Delitzsch. In this scenario you are under a 500Hz influence when you arriving at Leipzig Messe so you have to go in 500Hz restricted mode when you should drive the empty train to Delitzsch. By passing the next Hp1 sign you get a call for "Zugbeeinflussung" without any action done, the 500Hz lamp goes dark but 85 and 70 lamps are alternaty flashing the whole time. You can't get yourself free. On the Vr1 signal at kilometer 73,2 I got an emergancy brake after a wrong 1000Hz influence.
In another try, I turned PZB off and on again: No 500Hz restricted, no falshing lights after pushing PZB free button but an influence on the same sign at 73,2 because of an active 1000Hz magnet.
- Scenario 2: Shortly before Bitterfeld (coming from Wolfen) there is a Ks1 signal which allows a maximum speed of 60 km/h with Zs3. At the same time a Zs3v also signals a speed of 60 km/h. That makes no sense in my view (Screenshot 1). At this signal I also get a 1000Hz influence although I drive under the permitted maximum speed (Screenshot 2). In my memories, there was this phenomenon even before the PZB "rework" of RT.
- Scenario 3: The scenario can not be ended because a train is blocking the entrance track and being held captive by Hp0 signals.
- The PZB is unfortunately still as confusing as before. Often you have to confirm pre-signaled speed limits of or over 100 km/h with "PZB Watchful" (normally nothing from 90 km/h and above must be recogniced) and then you get even a 1000Hz influence, so you have to slow down again to 85 km/h and can only free yourself after 700m. At the moment I am unfortunately very disappointed with the "innovations". Unfortunately nothing has really improved on the PZB.
In the top video you can follow the points I mentioned in the last two points. Since I could never be sure at which speed limit the 1000Hz magnet activates, I simply pressed the "PZB Watchful" button on each signal.
After this last update with the BR-182 and after driving the three new scenarios I must ask: DTG, are you shure the last update included your PZB reworks? I can not see any significant changes compared to the route before and this patch was just 310MB large.
AFB seems to activate the breaks, that is why you need so much power to get the train moving. Driving without AFB works fine for me.
This is because the independent brake applies when the AFB is activated.
- Handbrake indicator on the boogies shows red on released handbrake and green when applied.
- The background light on the buttons on the digital displays are not working.
The rear lights of the BR 182 are not lit when it is towed.
You consider this a bug?
1. Springbrake indicator on the outside shows green when applied and red when released. Should be the other way around.
2. Light switch in the cab only control the lights of the active cab but should (depending on the setting) control both ends like when selecting 3 whites and 2 reds.
3. The indicator for the train line doesnt light up when its turned off. Its the light with "ZS aus" written on it.
When switching to third person and then returning back to first person, the cab ambience sounds like I left a door or window open.
I encountered this bug on other Trains before but they have all been fixed since.
Rapid Transit - City Express Scenario
AI arrives with white headlights, once you've boarded to take over, the lights change to red tail lights.
3 PZB emergency stops during the route, and I don't know why.
As I could see in your video, the train did not respond to your PZB acknowlaging. Happens. If you do not hear a beep when you press the "PZB acknowlage" key, the system has not answered. That's why you always took an emergency stop after 4 seconds. Solution: Press the "PZB acknowlage" button a little longer after driving through the signal or just press it again until you hear the beep.
In the cab car you have to hold the acknowledge button longer, in the locos it's almost instant recognised.
Thank you guys, I will try it out again.
EDIT Yup, I've just finished it again with no problems. It was the PZB acknowledgement issue you both were talking about
Should it be?? Or are the colors like the safety on a weapon - when the safety is on the safety switch points to the green to show the weapon is safe. When the safety is off, it points to red or “danger” since the weapon is in an unsafe condition. So looking from the outside green for the spring brake being applied being the safe condition as the brake is applied and it is safe - red being not applied and so in a danger condition subject to rolling.
No green is released, red applied.
You sound sure - any references because for a parking (“spring”) brake, the safety analogy makes more sense.
Well if you look on all other trains in TSW, they have mostly an indicator on the outside and red is applied and green released.
And if you look into the BR182, it has indicators for the normal brake an parking brake at the Boogies. The one for the normal brake are green on release and red on applied.
And in the cab on the handbrake switch, its light is red on applied and green on released so why should it be the opposite colors in the outside? Makes no sense.
Agreed, thanks for taking the time for the comparisons.... just wanted to establish that was the case since in many safety devices green means the safety device is engaged, red is isn’t engaged. In this case green means safe to proceed. Again thanks
Service 86109 on MSB using the br 182:
Got stuck at a red light that would'nt turn green, track ahead is clear for miles and miles.
Outside sounds in cab when going to an exterior view and going back to in-cab view. (most rolling stock does this)
All german locomotives:
Sometimes the SIFA pedal doesn't activate when pressing Q on the keyboard. No pedal sound, no activation notification on the right of the screen. Restarting the service or the game fixes the issue.
You can solve the thing with sifa if you stand up and sit down again. So you dont need to restart the service. Still something that should be fixed of course.
Service 86110 on MSB using the br 182:
Got stuck at another red light that would'nt turn green, so far 2/2 br 182 services i've played on MSB have this issue.
Do all the services have this?
I don't know if it's a bug or maybe i do something wrong, but the pzb always stays in mod O. Even by using the switch under the desk
If you change the pzb mode, you have to switch the pzb switch off and on again
That's what I do, but it doesn't change the pzb.
The Dev Team have been made aware of the issue described but please ensure to submit a ticket when facing an issue that way it's easier for us to determine if it's affecting a large number of users or not:
Separate names with a comma.