Db Br151 And Br294 Double Pack For Rsn?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wolfy, May 14, 2019.

1. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

I recently read that the BR151 worked on the RSN in real life, and were based in Hagen originally.

As we all know about the BR294 being found inside TSW's game files, a double pack including both locomotives would be wonderful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

I don't think these would be packaged together for any reason at all (why would DTG do that?), but I do think that both of these locos separately would work for both RSN AND MSB. In fact, the 185 did not do banking services on MSB in real life- the 151 did. And, of course, the 294 is needed to go down to Aschaffenburg docks. Both provide new driving experiences- the 294 would be the first German diesel and the 151 would be the first originally West German electric loco.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

Well, a lot of the yards on RSN are not electrified, so would suit the 294.... and another freight loco (especially one that was actually based in Hagen) would be realistic to the route, and maybe an option to add further services.

Just an idea.

4. NorthRail1

NorthRail1 Well-Known Member

Would be great to see both these locomotives in TSW, however they will probably be separate DLC. The 151 would probably be for MSB due to the banking services but the 294 could be for either. They would both be compatible one each routes service modes as well.

5. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Yeah BR294 is what TSW badly needs! So much possibilities on RSN and MSB for it!

• Like Like x 2
  6. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Caution speculation: If I were to predict how it's going to go down, it's a lot like with the class 08: One of the next German routes will include the BR294, and later we will get a new DLC for RSN and/or MSB which includes another engine plus the BR294 for said routes. Just like NTP got the class 40 as a new engine, plus services for the class 08 we already knew from WSR/TVL.

• Like Like x 2
  7. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Possible. In that case I'd guess the other engine would be a class 151. I think the OP even suggested something like this in another thread.