Dbpbfza Training (rapid Transit)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hells.high.lord666, Sep 26, 2022.

1. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Not sure where to put this so gonna stick it in tech forums too!
    The titled training mission has gone fubar somewhere between TSW2 & being ported to 3. Have checked it on 2 and it works fine but on 3 on the Xbox you get traction locked when you get to pushing the throttle to get moving. Tried the training 3 times with the same result each time so right now it isn't possible to complete it

• Like Like x 3
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Have you tried resetting the power to zero and reapplying?

3. hells.high.lord666

Tried everything I could think of. Even had someone else try it and they got the same result

• Like Like x 1
  4. Winter-Czar

Winter-Czar New Member

I can't comment on the training part.

There is something going on with that train, I like to run the RE15 time table and chill out on an easy run, done it a 100's of times in TSW2 with no problems at all. As soon as I installed that DLC and played it on TSW3 I think I picked up on 3 problems if you only use a controller, Sifa and PZB are not the same button anymore, there is something up with the brakes and applying power to make the tain move. I can make it all work but to be honest after trying to work out what was going on I just gave up....... if I keep going on it will turn into a rant and I dont want to do that.

May have another look at it in a couple days but yeah, I just went back to TSW2 and did my run.

There definitely is something wrong.

5. MayuyuYukirin

MayuyuYukirin New Member

Same issue for me
    767 is broken !

• Like Like x 1
  6. SHELBY230586

SHELBY230586 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I can only confirm that the introduction of the DBpbzfa on the rapid transit does not work. Man does not come from the place where one should begin. The power seems to be blocked or there is an active brake somewhere that cannot be released. In addition, the left first door is problematic, it locks after boarding.

There is also the “City Express” scenario on the same route. The problem here, too, is that once the control car has been made ready for departure, the train does not start when accelerating.

• Like Like x 1
  7. phasic

phasic New Member

8. uvm0902

uvm0902 Well-Known Member

Not a single service on any route using this Dostos works. Traction does not turn on when driving.

9. bljohansson#4171

bljohansson#4171 Active Member

I was hoping the update to the 182 DLC would've fixed this but it hasn't. The RT Talent was previously set to the wrong PZB mode for so long that someone even made a mod to fix it. Continually breaking old DLC and leaving game breaking bugs like this unfixed for months is my number one source of distrust of DTG. I hope they realise the severity of the issue.

10. hells.high.lord666

I think the length of time some bugs have been around is why the community is now saying new DLC is a cAsHgRaB! We've had achievements broken for over a year that seem to be getting totally ignored! DLC that hasn't worked properly since released still in pretty much the same state and they're still pushing out more DLC and making more problems for us to put up with. They should have taken all the advice after the clustf£&k that was Rush Hour and slowed down releasing DLC and got the game in a more stable state so we don't have to wait for over a year for them to fix things that are broken!

11. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

I noticed this too, the RT Dosto seems broken on all services because you can’t get the traction lock to disappear. On timetable the easiest workaround is to just pick a different Dosto since there’s like 7 of them from all the DLCs. They all seem to have their own bugs but at least the others can get moving.

But obviously this is a problem for places where you have no choice (like tutorial) or for people that don’t own the other DLCs.

12. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Have been playing Rapid Transit recently after a long time and has surprised me how much I've enjoyed it, albeit with many updates since the original was released years ago.

However, I've encountered the same issues with the RT Dostos not being able to move on both the S2 service from Leipzig Connewitz to Dessau as well as the training module.

Although strangely, the Dostos are driveable on the S8 services between Dessau and Halle (which are with the BR 143) - so I wonder if any of the issues are due to the BR 182?