PC Dbpbzfa Tutorial On 182 Dlc - Can't Complete

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mr JMB, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

Get in the cab turn everything on, open and close the doors, apply the throttle. Train starts going but no further instructions received. The tutorial should continue with increase power more, then throttle off then brake but no further instructions are received after apply 20% of throttle to get started. So you always end up SPADing as brakes are locked at that point in the tutorial and unusable.

Have tried using less than 20% throttle, putting it on full, turning it off, only the throttle is usable and nothing seems to trigger the next instruction.

This is on TSW2.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. nitraxfox#6791

nitraxfox#6791 New Member

Can confirm this issue exists on PS5 as well - train acts as if power handle is locked out, feels like it only moves due to the track gradient.

3. Megabuck

Megabuck New Member

I've got exactly the same issue. TSW2, on PC. Main-Spessart Bahn, DBPBZFa tutorial. Pull away, and all controls except the throttle are locked, so I get a SPAD at the start of the 40 km/h limit. I've tried everything I can think of: leaving the driver's seat and returning, opening the throttle then closing... and that's about all I can do, with everything locked! I think that's different to nitrafox#6791 - the throttle works fine for me, it's the brake that I can't use.

Regards,
    Martin