PlayStation Dcz: All Services At Freiberg (sachs) Completely Broken

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by TimTri, Jan 17, 2022.

1. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

PS4 here. Getting red lights & no dispatcher response at Freiberg (Sachs). In fact, almost all services that use the railyard/shunting area at Freiberg have not been working for me.
    • Short DoSto cab car stabling moves: Can’t enter yard due to indefinite red light, no dispatch response.
    • Short Freight move 1 (uncouple wagons, go to & stop at location): Can uncouple wagons, but the game doesn’t recognize/acknowledge that + red light at exit of yard.
    • Short Freight move 2 (go to & stop at location): Can’t enter yard, indefinite red light.

I’ve generally noticed that all the short freight moves at Freiberg are duplicated in my service selection, so there’s probably a severe problem here preventing any of them from working correctly. All services of these types are broken for me, time of day/loco/restart makes no difference. Very disappointed as that has damaged my positive opinion on the route a bit. It’s definitely very sad to see so many broken services.

2. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

Some additions a few hours later:
    • The three or so freight pickup services at Freiberg where you basically just couple to some wagons in preparation for a longer service have thankfully been working well for me. No issues with signalling/dispatcher/checkpoints there.
    • The S3 shunting services at Freiberg don’t work because there’s no overhead wire at the track you’re supposed to be using. You can barely do the first part if you go fast enough before losing power, but the second part is impossible because the train obviously can’t start from a standstill without overhead wires. Tried these non-working services with the 143 + DoSto, but others have also been reporting similar issues with the Talent 2.