Debriefing Medal Request

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Wilfboy, Oct 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

To the guys at Dovetail...

After completing a scenario or timetable service, you are presented with the debriefing screen with your scores etc but it doesn't show which medal you have just earned for that task and would like it to be shown on this screen (which should be pretty easy to do).

The reason for this is because when you continue from the debrief you are given the opportunity to replay the service/scenario or whatever which I would do if I received anything less than a gold medal but instead I have to quit to the main menu, go to the timetable, select the train used (and set any weather options just incase its not gold), then find the service just done to see what medal I got. This takes ages to do waiting for screens to load compared to just hitting the replay button mentioned earlier.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Seems like a good idea and should be pretty simple to implement - the medal criteria and achieved level must be known at that point.

3. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

Well it looks like Dovetail have implemented my request. I have just played RRO today, completed a new service and there she was in the debriefing screen - ‘You have just earned a gold medal!’ (Note, I have not confirmed this for other routes). Thanks guys.

4. KMAN

KMAN Well-Known Member

I played on routes GWE and NTP and got medals displayed on the debrief screen. Made me smile both times. Hey I am easy to please!!

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Such a small change but makes all the difference.