1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desiro City Fleet? 700, 707, 717 Aventra Fleet? 710, 720 Or Even A Eurostar Fleet? 373, 374

Discussion in 'Content Suggestions & Proposals' started by theobsessedgamer, Mar 17, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. theobsessedgamer

theobsessedgamer New Member

Now I do understand that there is a Eurostar Reskin available for the DB ICE 407, but its not a proper class 374, it doesn't even have TVM430 installed. So we can all agree that its not a Class 374, While on the other hand, I think we all would prefer a Class 373. I understand that licensing may be an issue, but if that's the case, release it in GNER and let the community reskin it into Eurostar like they did with the class 390. I also know that we don't exactly have a proper route for the Eurostars but we do have London to Faversham High Speed and plus the LGV routes in France. Anyway, about the Desiro City Fleet, the Class 700 has been in service for nearly 2 years now and the Class 707 has been in service for about 1 and 1/2 years, while the 717 is just entering service. Lets face it, a lot of people want the Desiro City Fleet so why cant we get it? If its another licensing issue then release it without any logos and let the community add it by reskining it! And the Aventras, well you know what im going to say... please dovetail :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    • Upvote Upvote x 1