Destination Blinds For More Trains

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Supreme Thunderous, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Supreme Thunderous

Supreme Thunderous Member

In some routes (RSN,MSB,NTP,) we can set the destination board for our trains, however, locomotives like the Class 166 & DB Talent 2 do not have the option to set a destination. (There are probably more trains that can have a set destination)

Seems like I have too much attention to small details

Class 166 With It’s Destination Blind on (top left of train)

[​IMG]

DB Talent 2 With It’s Destination Blind On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Destinations boards were implemented in the game already after these routes and units were released. To get destination boards working on these locos would require remodelling, which is a big task. I can see it done in the future, but it needs a lot of dev time for what is a relatively minor benefit, so it's a bit lower on the priority for the devs than other things.

• Helpful Helpful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Valid point. What is a bit odd though from a consumers' perspective, is that the DoSto coaches on RSN have been retrofitted with working displays, while the BR143 from the same add-on has not.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

What is the high priority task for TSW dev's now (next weeks)?
    New stuff, 2020 improvements for all routes and DLCs ... ???

5. TrainSim-Dmitri

I understand. That was a matter of time and scheduling more than anything else. Some things the devs can implement, others have to be left out. Cannot give any promises at this point, however. Hope that helps.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. TrainSim-Dmitri

Hey, it's all you've mentioned with no specific order, we do have some big updates scheduled for the future, but no detailed info right now. We've just finished with the TSW 2020, but the team is already working on the next things.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Supreme Thunderous

Supreme Thunderous Member

TrainSim-Dmitri thanks for letting me know. I can agree that there are definitely bigger problems than that to focus on.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Remy Nicholls

Remy Nicholls Member

Talent 2 can now have it's board set. Button 5 I think, then choose your desternation, there are videos on YouTube, however please note, The blind was changed on the Acchen line, don't know if it'll work on the other one. Also don't know anything about 166, there is a "Desternation Next" and "Desternation Previous" button on that one. But no idea.
    I can give you a quick tutorial on Class 377 though, click the PIS button on the display board, then Up/Down to select your blind, then confirm location, choosing Location Not Listed will bring you to the top of the blind list and set your blind to blank. This works on both East Coastway and SouthEastern High Speed.
    Your Welcome

Last edited: May 6, 2021