PlayStation Destinations Confusion - German Trains

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Apr 26, 2021.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

When I am setting up any of the German locos and specifically the onboard destination panel, I get eternally confused when the MFD does not contain the exact destination I'm going to and you have to choose the trains eventual destination instead. Half the time I end up running with the standard 'Not in service' displaying.
    Does anyone know of a handy list anywhere that shows the correct destinations to set as sometimes the station you have to set is one that just doesn't exist in the game e.g Frankfurt on SKA
    Cheers.

• Like Like x 2
  2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

As far as I can remember:

146.2 and Dostos: Share a same one containing destinations on RT / RSN / MSB.
    422 from RRO: All RRO destinations + the ones above.
    425 and 422 from HRR: All HRR destinations ( 425 can somehow use the destinations for RE1/ 2/ 6 which are services for 146.2 in game)
    442: All RE9 destinations.
    406: All destinations for SKA.
    403: All destinations for HMA (but doesn't show the exact stopping stations)
    423: All S-Bahn München destinations (Zorneding for S4 is broken and shows nothing)

The ones on 1442 or 143 are not functional. Other locos including 101 don't have the system.

I'll add a list of which destination to choose on RRO and HRR later. Other routes have the destinations shown in the title of the service.

↓↓↓↓↓

(All from west to east. May be different from real life)

For RRO:
    S8: Mönchengladbach - Hagen
    S9: Haltern am See - Wuppertal Steinbeck
    RB42: Köln - Wuppertal Oberbarmen
    RE4 is not available.

For HRR:
    S1: Solingen - Dortmund
    S3: Oberhausen - Hattingen Mitte
    RB33: Aachen - Essen
    RE11: Mönchengladbach - Hamm (Westf)
    Other RE ones are not available on 146.2.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

In most cases, look in the Pause menu under the Schedule tab. It should tell you the train number and its ultimate destination

Be advised that layered trains only have the destinations from their home routes (unless you have a mod installed)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1