Developers Chat - Possible Help Needed On Large Project

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ValiantIT-Trainsim, May 30, 2019.

1. ValiantIT-Trainsim

ValiantIT-Trainsim New Member

Hi Guys

I just wanted to say hi and give some background on our project that is ongoing with MTR cross rail and the like.
    We develop mobile simulators running with train simulator 2019 for MTR cross rail as a small jump into train driving whilst they are training.
    Some ideas have been put on the table by MTR that we are exploring and wanted to ask the guys on here if the one they are possible and 2 if there is any developers active on the forum.

Our ideas are as follows.

- Development and build of Class 345 - To enable a developer to build this train we can indeed get them inside a 345 and a ride along to help develop this. Also, our training experts can be on hand to give any help needed to get this built. This could well be a paid piece of work.
    -Elizabeth Line build - I know this is not completed yet fully however we would be looking to get this built to work with TS2019 as well
    -Signal manipulation - We would like a system developed to allow us to actually control every signal individually with a remote computer or Ipad or something. This would be for example simulating a person on the track where we can then halt all trains on the line.

As said this is at the moment the first time i have posted anything about this but there could be some good relationships here.

Thanks Again

Ryan
    IT Director.