Fishing Sim World Developers I Have Another Thing

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Killjoy Dos, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

I mentioned in my last post “devs may i have your attention” that we needed bigger fish and i wanted to touch up on why this is critical. Im sitting here playing tonight (fishing is slowing down/the bite is tough in my neck of the woods so this game is important to me as the fishing freak i am) and im thinking about it more and more. Without added species and bigger fish the game can grow bland quickly. As a player when we drop our lines in the water part of what keeps the juices is flowing is the unknown of what lurks beneath. If ive already caught the biggest bass multiple times and all the other species then i have nothing to truly look forward too. Now if we had 1 in a million cast fish down there, and by that i could mean a 25 pound largemouth or a 5 foot long lake johnson flathead catfish, that would mean for fans like me i would always have a reason to play. There needs to be MONSTERS that cannot be caught multiple times in a day. Its the unknown and the potential to catch something huge that keeps us hooked. You guys could throw one single gigantic white sturgeon in lake boulder, give maybe a couple hints to its existence being added, and people would go crazy trying to hunt it down. That is what a fishing game is about. I remember playing rapala pro series on my xbox many many moons ago. And i spent 2 weeks trying to catch a catfish on lake okochobee. This fish wasnt listed in the species directory in the main menu, it wasnt listed on the level select screen, it was only hinted to in the loading screen level description. Now i was playing this game on the psp last year and they actually listed the secret fish. It was the same game but for psp. I found out they had steelhead and like 2 others! I never could catch them. Not even the catfish. But the point is in this tiny little map i spent hrs looking for them. The same could be done only ten times better with your game. I already spent the 30 dollars on the quad lake pass. Dont let me down guys its going to be a hard winter if you do.