Xbox Diesel Legends Gwe Doors Open Wrong Side

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Markerson, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Markerson

Markerson Member

Hi all.

just noticed that all locos (except the 101) are spawning in service mode facing backwards when you go to map view. Everything looks fine in gameplay view. You spawn facing forward and all reverser, power and brake controls work as expected but all the door controls are back to front (left opens right). The gradients are incorrect when driving too so upward gradient is actually a downward gradient. This is presumably because the game thinks you’re facing the opposite direction.

I haven’t tried all services but the several I have tried using Class 52, 47, 45 and 31 have faced this issue.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I’ve noticed this aswell and when you go into the camera it is the one at the back of the train first

3. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Once again DTG prove that testing on console is too hard...

• Like Like x 1
  4. cspencer553.cs

cspencer553.cs Member

Yep iv got backward door controls on my game as well on the diesel legends pack.

5. JazzyGeofferz

JazzyGeofferz Member

Is it because of your having to run from the yard to connect to the train first? It's the same with some services on West Somerset Railway. I think because you have to change ends when you connect to the train at Paddington it decides you're pointing the wrong way so you have to open the opposite doors, but it opens the doors on the correct side of the train. It is annoying. They should just have a single "open doors" button.