Different Options For Different Routes Remembered

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cptainnevica#6145, Jun 12, 2022.

1. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

I would really appreciate the ability to have TSW2 remember my preferred options for each different route. For example, I will run UK routes with “HUD Next Signal Aspect” turned off, while leaving it turned on for my German routes (at least until I master overseas signalling). It’s very frustrating having to constantly reconfigure my options each time I change countries.
    Also… I have experienced ‘training’ missions turning the ‘Objective Marker’ on and leaving it that way at the end, this too is frustrating.
    FYI, I play on PS5.

• Like Like x 2
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I like this suggestion. I have turned next signal aspect back on for Spirit of Steam but would like it to remember that setting only on that route.

As you’ve noted with training turning on the objective and the infuriating rainbow stop marker, TSW doesn’t even remember your one set of settings never mind one for each route, and certain settings like the centre dot transparency aren’t remembered when you turn off your system.

It’s certainly something I’d like DTG to look at as there are so many different routes now that different settings would be ideal. There could also be a choice for ‘global’ or ‘per route’ for the settings for those people who would like a change on one route to also change it for all like it does now.

3. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

Dovetail claim to read all these posts so I hope they take note of our suggestions. Their latest roadmap stream talked about work being done on the ‘Game Save’ aspect of TSW2, this would be an ideal opportunity to update the ‘Settings’ feature.