Digger On Track In Dresden. - Are They On A Tea Break?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Sep 26, 2021.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Just a curiosity , is this a misplaced asset or relevant to the wrong road scenario. I'm conscious these unanimated behemoths which are my digital version of an annoying insect bite (fact everyone in game is static) seems to be in the way.

Is it the same in Service mode?

Really good model of one though, lot better than some in game, they just need to look alive.

Screenshot (125).png

2. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

It’s just for the scenario, they are suggesting that the normal track is undergoing maintenance, hence the wrong-side running.

It does not appear in timetable mode.

It’s a nice touch but it confuses me when someone has had to take the time to place it there that they don’t bother to make sure the digger bucket dosent clip into the track

• Like Like x 1
  3. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I’m going to put this out there to DTG again. These diggers are my biggest bugbear. It’s such a heavily used asset and they’re all static. Yet fire up trainsim 1891 and when that was made over 100 years ago it has moving diggers. These diggers would be like DTG employing me, I could sit there and look like a coder but do nothing. Literally nothing, I am the equivalent of these wasted assets :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1