Disappearing Scenery And Trains (tsw2 On Ps4)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mleestrike101delta, Nov 11, 2022.

1. mleestrike101delta

mleestrike101delta Member

I can't remember where I left my previous post on this, so this is an addendum. On Main Spessart Bahn, I passed a train with no engine and missing wagons. Then while doing an ICE run on Munich, the scenery disappeared and reappeared three times! Now this is just speculation on my part, but I am certain this was not happening before the Add-ons Manager was put in. Any thoughts?

2. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

Magic?
    If it comforts you, you´re not alone (OK, the video is from RSN). And yes, I think it started with PS4 "Patch" 1.90 - The Addons Manager ................ which also uploaded a route that I´ve never purchased (yeehaaaw!) .............. and rendered useless all the subscribed scenarios from Creator´s Club. ROFL - what a mess.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

I've just started running MSB (TSW2, PS4), completed 8 services, but haven't seen any issues with scenery appear-disappear nor a incomplete trains passing me by.
    Are you using any liveries from Creator's Club for the trains/wagons running on MSB?

4. mleestrike101delta

mleestrike101delta Member

No, as a matter of fact, I haven't even downloaded any CC liveries since it came out.

5. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

Do you remember for which service(s) have you enocountered these issues? I would like to run it and check if it is reproducible on my PS as well.