PlayStation Disappointed! After A Long Time Playing The Game, Still Full Of Bugs And Lags.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Patrick Kolinski, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

Hello yall!

After long time maybe near 1-2 months i came back from the last time i checked the game after the updates to playing one or two routes again. The only word i can say it is a shame for DTG that they still release new stuff ....but they didnt fix that LOVE lagging when another train pass near you or that shadows on screen (Added a video below)...Playing some more minutes i can see more and more bugs, what the hell? I can understand that they are a small company of people who work one by one to fix the whole thing but CMON guys! Thats ridiculous, now i saw that they announce new route again..what the hell there is no one to tell them that they just steal peoples money by releasing unfinished product to the customers??????:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is there anyone from DTG that can answer me back please??????

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

The "shadow" you've shown in those videos isn't a shadow at all, it's the reflection of the nose of the ICE 3 in the drivers window. That's why, dependent on weather conditions and the position of the sun ( which is invisible on the PS4 for some reason, but that's a different issue) you might not see it, or it'll come and go as you pass through shadowed areas as it does in your second video as you pass the catenary masts.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Snek

Snek Well-Known Member

That's not a bug, it's a reflection and it should be there. I don't know where you see all the bugs as Schnellfahrstrecke Köln - Aachen plays fine on my end.:) Some dlcs are definitely unfinished but the one you are showing is fine for the most part.

Also, consoles lag? Who would have thought.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Patrick Kolinski

I know i know...what you saying but im not talking about the shadow itself but the bad small dots all around the screen, maybe they wanted to do it but in my ps4 looks like some dots small a lot...appear on my screen..

5. Patrick Kolinski

Plus make me a favor and check the first video also..looks like the reflaction came with some tiny dots around the screen, and the entire backgound blur a little..when i arrive into the station..

• Like Like x 1
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

It doesn’t really matter if the reflection is supposed to be there it looks awful the way they have done it and should have something done to improve it. It really does spoil the view out of the screen because it is such low resolution. It either needs smoothing out or the screen being made non-reflective (as this is the only thing that reflects in it). I think the only reason more players aren’t complaining about it is purely because there are so many other issues and bugs.

So, although it isn’t a huge game breaking bug it is most definitely an improvement that needs doing at some point. Base PS4 players can put up with a certain amount of things being not as good as higher spec machines but not things like this that are so in your face.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Patrick Kolinski

Yes but the crazy thing is that they still produce more addons and things but can't improve the base game. Looks like they have this point of view, a different view than the other game producers. That they first testing everything on every console they can and then release something...for me im a big fan of trains and simulators but this is just ridiculous... so disappointed... :|:|:|

• Like Like x 1
  8. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Dude something tells me this aint the place to try an get people to sign up for your gambling website, we are only here for trains and railways nothing else, especially not gambling!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Don’t waste your time answering these bots scamming on every forums, just report it and btw I think his account was deleted