PC Display,sound And Button Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by CaptainZhang, Sep 2, 2020.

1. CaptainZhang

CaptainZhang New Member

Hello developers!I found some unpleasant things during my gameplay.
    1.I'm a Chinese player.When I was driving BR442,I found that some units and words on the screen of the train display had been translated and the words didn't appear correctly(Just like the Rapid Transit route in TSW2020).For example,when you play in simple Chinese and drive BR442,you can find that there are four black squares at the place where it should show Sifa,and on the left screen there are also obviously some black squares.The ICE also has the problem.Some abbreviations on the HUD has been translated too.The font doesn't fit at all.It's a bad idea to translate them into other languages.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (If you can't see the screenshots above,go to https://t.bilibili.com/425996301193140049?tab=2 ,click the picture and click "查看大图" to see them.)
    2.Is it true or not that I must wait until the whistle sound disappears then I can whistle again?When I was driving the ICE and BR442,I quickly whistled twice,but it only whistled once.After the sound disappeared,I whistled for the second time and there was the whistle sound.
    3.When driving BR442 and pressing PageDown and End for PZB acknowledge and release,the buttons in the train reacted very slowly though I set the sensitivity to full.
    Hope you can have a look at these and make the game better! :)

2. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Regarding 2: This has been reported by a couple of users and there is an ongoing thread about the audio issues. Using the horn 2 times fast (or doing high-lo) only the 1st horn is played. A bug since years but hopefully DTG will look into it since it has been reported again by many players

• Like Like x 1