Dispolok Br 182 Lzb?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Ravi, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Ravi

Ravi Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I turn on the LZB on the Dispolok BR 182 from the loco add on pack in the engine room but I am not seeing the B indicator turned on. I see the PZB is turned on and there are 2 switches that needs to be turned on to get that working. Is there any thing like that for LZB? I tried keyboard shortcut but the B light does not turn on. is it disabled in that loco IRL?

2. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

You did however definitely drive over LZB track right? I've just started that 2 part service yesterday where you drive the loco standalone to the freight wagons and couple them, then drive back. When I started in Cab 2 in the loco, standalone, I had LZB activated but it wasn't working properly. To my understanding at least. Weird behaviour, LZB was limited to 0 so it wanted to slow me down all the time but the range until the restriction came into play always became more everytime the distance went to zero. Checked the map, nothing in front of me or anything. Disabled it for the rest of the drive. When I coupled the wagons and headed back in Cab 1 I enabled it again but so far I drove onto LZB tracks and it simply doesn't activate.

3. Ravi

Ravi Well-Known Member

I did. The HUD atleast didn't have the B light up like the other LZB locos. However, it did turn get a active monitoring U light up around 3 kms into the LZB tracks. Until then PZB was limiting me to 160 as I was driving just the loco.

• Like Like x 1
  4. osgallar04

osgallar04 New Member

Hi Ravi
    It's been two years so you've probably figured it out already, but it could help more people who don't understand how LZB works. It doesn't turn on immediately when you enter LZB territory, you need to drive through an activation point (let's call it that I don't know the proper term). That means you could drive for a few kilometers with just PZB on.

5. Gianluca

Gianluca Active Member

Does Br 143 have LZB switch?