Dlc Missing After Ps4 System Software Update 10.00

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DTG-Chris, Sep 9, 2022.

1. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

If you have recently downloaded the 10.00 system software update from Sony, please be aware that many PS4 users have been reporting problems following this update. It has been commonly reported that players are missing DLC from all games after this update.

If your DLC is unavailable/uninstalled, you may want to rebuild the PS4 database and redownload any missing add-ons.

10.00 System Software Issues:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/x81huk/version_1000_is_out/

How to Rebuild the PS4 Database
    This option is useful for cleaning up the data on your PS4, as it reorganises everything on the hard drive. Select this option if you are experiencing issues such as game freezes or frame rate drops.
    1. Turn off the PS4 system by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
    2. Once the PS4 system is off, press and hold the power button again. Release it after you hear the second beep: one beep will sound when you first press, and another seven seconds later.
    3. Connect the DUALSHOCK 4 with the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
    4. Select the Rebuild Database option
    5. This will scan the drive and create a new database of all content on the system. This operation may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items.

How to Re-download Add ons:
    1. Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.
    2. From the Home screen on PS4™, go to [Library] > [Purchased] > click on the game title you purchased the add-on for.
    3. Select [PlayStation™Store], then [Your Add-Ons] in the Add-Ons section on the right.
    4. You should see the add-on you’re looking for on the list of your add-ons. If you don't see "Installed" next to the title of the add-on, click on the add-on to download it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Luckily that didn't happen to me, it's that I have the complete game. tsw 2020, tsw 2 and tsw 3. of course with the 57 DLC's. Ah, I'm missing the Christmas Arosa, I didn't like the trailer or the theme. that I have the playstation 4 fat of 1TB

3. phildenty

phildenty Member

Hi DTG DTG JD

I have rebuilt the database and still having problems accessing Birmingham Cross Rail.

I purchased the DLC via the Playstation Store yesterday (Thursday). I have attached photos as proof of purchase and that the DLC is installed and also that it is missing from my British collection.

I have also uninstalled the whole game and reinstalled it, yet it is still missing. Any ideas on what to do next?

Thanks again

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  4. Notverymightymac

Notverymightymac New Member

My son can't play any of his routes. I have rebuilt the database as suggested, but this hasn't helped. A notification comes up, saying that there's an outstanding update, causing compatibility issues with 3 of the routes (there are no outstanding updates either for this game or the system, I've checked). This coincidentally, is exactly what happened last time he experienced problems after an update. Any suggestions?

Edited to add - on the PS4 library it says all 12 add ons are installed

5. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Notverymightymac

Notverymightymac New Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. phildenty

phildenty Member

Same here sorry