Dlc That Works

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by cunnah#2838, Aug 20, 2021.

1. cunnah#2838

cunnah#2838 New Member

So I downloaded each DLC I have individually, the only ones I don't have are Clinchfield and the Oakville sub division. I was able to get eastcoastway and Haupstecke Rhein Rhur Essen to work. Obviously Boston sprinter also works. Out of all the others only Penninsula Corridor showed in the menu but crashed the game when I tried to run it. Luckily I have a Ps5 and have had no issues on it although I do have to start from scratch.

2. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

I think they are the routes from the disk based version so for some reason they work. Would be nice if they got the update out at sometime this YEAR.

3. photonmonkey

photonmonkey Well-Known Member

Yep, on PS4 core routes with whichever version of the game you bought seem to work (or did for me when I re-installed) but I cannot get any DLC to even show up let alone work and the instructions from DTG are not exactly clear and when I follow them they don't actually work as now I cannot even play the core routes. If it is still in Sony's hands then DTG need to communicate with them and then give us a true picture of when it will be fixed and exactly how we will know if a DLC route on the store is the correct version to install so it doesn't break the base routes.

4. Conrad

Conrad Member

East coastway and Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr work for me. I have only these two dlc plus new Boston.
    I'm lucky guy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

I checked the PS store for my DLC and found I'm given a free version when I click on the Preserved Collection. I downloaded the Peninsula Corridor and it works in game without crashing. The more recent DLC do not have free versions and still have prices listed on them. This appears to be Preserved Collection only.