Do Unreasonable Deadlines Hurt Dtg Bottom Line?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Dec 6, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

One of the topics that always get brought up when it comes to releasing broken dlc is that dtg dlc is offen cut short in the product testing department because of unreasonable deadlines leaving unresolved and unfixed technical issues to be fixed after released,which face it hurts there company image a can cost them more in the end then just doing it right the frist time.If every dallor counts why loses money with unreasonable overly restictive deadline?

You could get this...Have you seen dtg newest dlc it's great i haven't found a single problem i love it,you should get it to.
    But instead you mostly get this...Have you seen dtg newest dlc it's another broken disaster just like the last one,you should not waste your money on it.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

What you really have is a small percentage of people venting on the forums, but the majority of players will have bought the DLC and be totally happy and get hours and hours of enjoyment from it, only going by what you read on the forums is always going to leave you with a completely uneven view, so basically you should only ever go off your own view, i never care what other people have to say about any game or DLC, if i like it and I want it i will buy it, some of my favourite games have been what other people have called broken, unplayable and piles of turds yet to me I've had many hours of fun with them.

• Like Like x 3
  3. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

I mean do you have prove that they lose money in the long run? You would expect them to change something if the business people fear to make less money so my guess is that income wise, the way it is going right now works well for them.

It seems like with more development time we would get a more polished product but that appears to not be the business model. Maybe they have image damage but you have the players that don't speak on forums and even from the people on the forums that are unhappy with DTG they still make enough money as it seems. Nothing to worry about your image if people keep buying your stuff.

• Like Like x 1