1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You Think We Should Have A Mobile Version Of Train Simulator?

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by asy274, Nov 12, 2020.

1. asy274

asy274 New Member

If there was a mobile version of Train Simulator, it would be amazing to just load up the game anywhere in the world. I’m thinking they should do it the way they did it with FIFA Mobile. Free, with a few addons.

2. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

When high end desktop hardware is often pushed to the limits by TS, and trains use complex keyboard inputs to control them, how do you envisage a version running on a mobile phone working?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reef

Reef Active Member

I'd sooner they concentrate their efforts on the PC version, I don't care about mobile gaming nor do I care about consoles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. StratPlayer62

StratPlayer62 Well-Known Member

Agreed, while it would be interesting they need to get it working properly and fix the bugs on what they have now, not put more resources into something else.

5. WoodlandTracks

WoodlandTracks Member

Hear hear. But honestly in my opinion DTG is not really fixing bugs on what we have now at all.

They fix bugs on new stuff, like WCML route, or stuff that really really breaks the game, like the famous memory crashes. But generally they do "nothing" to the core game / routes / scenarios.

Is shocking and hurting to see how much effort and resources they put in fixing TSW2 issues, also small stuff. . . . . . . . . YES, I am jealous :)

But hey, TS2021 is still great fun ! Just did some Feather River and Horseshoe Curve. Was tons of fun !!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020