1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Anyone Know Where The Hot Spots Are For Bass?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by St0rminn0rmand, Sep 20, 2018.

1. St0rminn0rmand

St0rminn0rmand New Member

Does anyone know the best place to catch Bass? And what type of bait to use?

2. Outdoorsman22-ty

Outdoorsman22-ty New Member

Only thing I've ever found on both bass lakes, lake Jackson, you gotta go to the most northern boat ramp and go north and fish the canals in that area with a green frog, but gotta be in the mornings or the baby D stroyer watermelon red with 10-20lb line. Or fish in a area with 4-8ft of water. And on boulder lake go to the center ramp and go north till you see grass flats out in the cover when you go all the way up that arm of the lake and I throw the spinnerbaits and a green frog with the same set up as Johnson lake. But I have trouble fishing deeper water on the game.

3. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Bass all over in johnson and boulder use rat trap, swimbaits and poppers catch bass very frequently but on boulder lilly bay area is very nice fishing and on johson work way from flint cove to marsh point along bank tons of bass there