Xbox Dovetail Live Screenshots And Logbook Not Functioning

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by driverwoods#1787, Jun 16, 2022.

1. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Played the game for the past 2-3 weeks since Spirit of Steam WCML Liverpool-Crewe. Upon playing the game I encountered DTL Screenshots getting the message Upload failed in addition to the DTL Driver's logbook not Tracking the Recent services I did. These are the Dresden Riesa 09:36 14:47 services these are operated by RSN DB BR155. RSN RB56 Iserlohn Lethmahe to Hagen Hbf 14:09 185.2 155 143 Intro followed by Fossil fuel services.
    Driver's logbook only shows the services I did the past 17 days, but not the recent ones I did. Will this issue be fixed or not. Since I could not take DTL pictures and look at my driver debriefing reports. The platform I use is Xbox Series X
    Driver's logbook picture
    Screenshot 2022-06-15 DTL Logbook.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

Seems like all things to do with DTG live are down not just screenshots and mastery, although the main challenge seems operational

Probably a fix eventually sometime

• Like Like x 1
  3. NateDogg7a

NateDogg7a Well-Known Member

Yes it does seem like all this DTG stuff is currently offline, just created a different post then scrolled down and saw this! It's too bad there wasn't any notification, a lot of time spent by some people to no avail. Although I guess that wouldn't be possible if they didn't know, hopefully they know now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

For me it has been the past 2-3 weeks since the release of WCML Liverpool Crewe to which these issues appeared for me

• Helpful Helpful x 2