PlayStation Dovetail Live

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Since owning TSW 2 (launch day purchase) and logging into Dovetail Live, I was never ever asked to login again. However, since switching from the PS4 Pro to PS5 on Tuesday, 23 February, I have been asked every time I start the game if I want to link my profile to my Dovetail Live account and each time I have answered yes. However, this was never remembered by the game. I then started the game today and I was asked to login to Dovetail Live from scratch.

I know this has been reported by multiple people on other threads. I’ve posted this as a separate thread as I only encountered the issue after switching from PS4 Pro to PS5, so this might help DTG narrow down why this is happening.

It’s pretty annoying having to login each time, not least because the game doesn’t remember the credentials and they can take a while to type in each time if not saved - so I hope this doesn’t become the ‘new normal’.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2021
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I’ve had my PS5 since mid-December and I don’t get this. So something may have changed since then. In the first TSW I was forever having to log in

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ve just disconnected my PSN integration through my account settings and reconnected it. I’ll see if that makes any difference going forward.

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Grrrrrr. This having to login all the time is getting very tedious very fast. It never happened with TSW 2 when I used my PS4, but after switching to the PS5, I have to login too frequently for my liking.

5. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Is there a (Small) tick box that's says remember my login?

6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yeah. I tick that every time and even select the option to link my profile to Dovetail Live and it still keeps asking me. Infuriating lol.

7. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

• Like Like x 1