Downloading Rush Hour Routes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by railhub#5135, Nov 7, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

So if I want to download either one of the Train Sim World Rush hour routes:
    1) Boston Sprinter
    2) Nahverkehr Dresden
    3) London Commuter

Do I need to download the main Rush hour content or Rush hour season ticket or I can download either one of these?

Lastly, if I download the Rush hour season ticket content, will it work all year round or only in particular seasons like summer, spring, autumn and winter?

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The "Rush hour content" was a main update to the core game and if you have TSW2 installed it will download this automatically (and for free). This content includes more realistic passenger movements and changes to the passenger clothing and passenger density on platforms (though this needs to be made active by DTG on each route)

The DLC (Boston, Dresden, London) can be bought as separate DLC or using the season ticket (a bundle price). When you buy them you can play them whenever you want in whatever season you want. They're normal DLC. Only difference is DTG have bundled them in one price for the short term.
    Yes they say they've "themed them on a particular season", but that's only PR fluff and really doesn't matter in practice