Dresden Flughafen ✈ We Have Not Forgotten!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by clemenstrain Nr. 9036, Nov 15, 2022.

1. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

clemenstrain Nr. 9036 Member

Dear community, there are now some videos about the section Dresden Neustadt Dresden airport on the route Nahverkehr Dresden, which was originally announced as part of the route, but was then cancelled. There was never a reason, and I wonder when I see how detailed and well built (tracks, signals, buildings the section looks now, it will never be published. I call for an answer to Why the track is not published. Please give us information and tell us what went wrong
    Greetings from dresden

• Like Like x 1
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

It's an example of doing more than you can handle. They were too ambitious and couldn't include this branch into the launch window. The main issue they did say was regarding light baking in the tunnels since that branch goes through a tunnel which would have required an additional 2-3 months of work so it would never have made the release date or the route might never have released. So they had to remove it. The meissen branch was added back cuz it was basically almost done during release and dtg had other people outside of the company work on it. However the flughafen branch would have required a lot of people and resources which dtg didn't have. They also gotta make the new dlc. We probably won't ever see it since the route has already been released for a while now.

3. tibomatthijs

tibomatthijs Well-Known Member

wWell
    Well it is still there, if they f.e. would made some train dlc, not sure which one could fit, they always can include the S2 branch again, and maybe price it like an expansion pack or Rivets Island Line 2022