Dtg Class91 Free Update Not Downloading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hightower, May 28, 2018.

1. hightower

hightower Guest

Hey all.

I believe that in November last year there was a free update to the DTG Class 91 that included the East Coast livery and a new model.

I’ve got the London - Peterborough route & the Class 91 but there is no East Coast update. I assume it should have downloaded through Steam but it hasn’t, and there’s no way I can see of making it update.

I’ve tried removing both the route & the loco and reinstalling them fresh but no joy. I’ve raised a ticket with DTG but in the meanwhile, any ideas on how to get it?

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  2. Mr395008

Mr395008 Member

Is it showing in your DLC list on Steam? Mine shows as Class 91 East Coast and it's above Train Simulator: Intercity Class 91 Add-On. You can untick to delete, then tick again to download it again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. hightower

hightower Guest

Thanks for replying. Interestingly it’s not there, all I’ve got is “Train Simulator: Intercity Class 91 Loco Add-On”

Clearly it’s somehow got messed up and hasn’t registered, and there doesn’t appear to be a way for me to fix it without intervention from either Steam or DTG.

Inevitably Steam point me to DTG customer support & I think I might be waiting a good while for them to respond to the ticket.

4. Mr395008

Mr395008 Member

How odd. Guess you'll have to wait for DTG support....