Dtg F40ph2 Pack01

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Jun 4, 2018.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I have a question about the missing locomotives for that folder of DTG F40PH2Pack01. The missing locomotives are F40PH-3C. I do have others like F40PH-2 but not this one. When did DoveTail Games make those locomotives? I have search through the store at Steam and came up empty. I am not sure where to find these. Or more likely with the repaints?? Anyway if anyone here know where to get those and let me know here.

Thank you,

John

2. Railfan722

Railfan722 Well-Known Member

The F40PH2Pack01 should be just an NJ Transit F40PH-2CAT with NJ Transit Comet V coaches. Dovetail Games has, at least at the time of this writing, never released an F40PH-3C. I don't know of any F40PH-3C models available right now, but if you're just looking for a repaint of something similar, your best bet would be at railworksamerica.com

3. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have look at the site of Railworks America to see if they have the file download of F40PH-3C. They don't have one and already sent a private message to scenario creator about the locomotive that he created the scenario. Still waiting to hear from him yet.

Thank you again,

John