PC Dtg Manuals And Their Bad Policy

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Juan Manuel Luengo, May 13, 2021.

1. Juan Manuel Luengo

Juan Manuel Luengo Active Member

It is unfortunate how DTG forgets (or defers) manual delivery every time it distributes a new route or locomotive. Very quick to sell, little rush (none?) to serve your customers.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Wieczorek

Wieczorek Active Member

Scenario NTP WHISTLER AND GRONK HAS SIGNAL BUG- RED LIGHT SHORT BEFORE Leeds.I have wait more 10 min.No Signal change.Please help!!.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Make your own report instead of interfering with someone else’s

• Like Like x 1
  4. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

It plays just fine. Either you've saved part way through and resumed, which usually breaks the signalling, or you're driving too fast and have caught up with the passenger train ahead of you.

5. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Allow me to attempt to return this thread to its original topic by firmly seconding Juan Manuel Luengo's comment. When DTG first introduced TSW, every DLC package came with a user's manual -- not always completely accurate or accurately complete, but at least there was one. As far as I can tell, Peninsula Corridor, East Coastway, and Oakville Subdivision were the last routes to come with manuals; as far as I can tell, the Class 31 loco DLC was the last engine to have a manual made by DTG.
    I fully agree with you that this habitual lack of manuals is a disgrace and amounts to providing an incomplete product and I appreciate those, like Cameron Young, who have taken the time and effort to produce and distribute manuals for DLC that DTG has failed to provide.

P.s.: curses on all thread-derailment attempts!!!!!!!!! Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1