Dtg, Please Can You Confirm The Missing Pantographs On The Br442 On Koln Route Will Be Fixed?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Easy301, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

I've been doing my best to let DTG know about this but I haven't heard anything back at all and was hoping the team would be kind enough to acknowledge that they are at least aware and working on this.

ANY RE9 Siegen service (basically all eastbound RE services using the BR442) is unable to be played as the BR442s physically don't have pantographs for some reasons. This essentially makes more than 50% of the trains timetable unusable on this route.

I've had various members of the community test this and they have confirmed the same findings. I've also tested this in TSW2 and the problem doesn't exist, the units have pantographs like they should.

Please can would someone from DTG be kind enough to let me know if this will at least be fixed or if it's best to go back to TSW2 for awhile?

Thank you.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

I've tried everything I could think of today for a workaround and it's just not going to be possible to do any of these Services until they are fixed internally.

I'm still patiently waiting and hoping for DTG to at least acknowledge this issue, as a huge portion of services both for this route and this loco in general are unable to be used due to this.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

Hello Easy301, thank you for raising this problem, I have made a report that our internal teams can use to help address this issue.

I appreciate your patience, the team are doing our best to report as much as we can by scanning through the forums, socials and various other channels our audience uses and it may mean our responses take longer. Thank you for understanding :)

4. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

Thank you so very much Alex! This really is a big issue as it makes a large portion of the services that come default with the route unplayable, meaning if someone were to purchase the route and not have many additional layers their service offerings would be drastically reduced due to this bug.

Thanks again so very much for taking the time to forward this on to the appropriate parties. Generally I make a forum post and just let it be, but, thought getting confirmation that the appropriate parties are aware was appropriate due to the severity of the issue that's been introducing since this route has come to TSW3.

I'll follow up in a few weeks when we hopefully have more information on this or hopefully it'll have been resolved by then, especially with the distribution that it causes to new and existing customers of this route.

Thanks again, Alex!

Greg.

• Like Like x 1