Dtg Roadmap Stream? Will Rush Hour Replace The Currently Included Routes In Tsw 2 As Tsw2020 Did

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tsgaming#9345, Jun 1, 2021.

1. tsgaming#9345

tsgaming#9345 Member

DTG Roadmap Stream? Will Rush Hour Replace the Currently Included Routes in TSW 2 as TSW2020 did

2. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

No. Rush Hour is a new DLC with 3 new routes. You still need to have TSW2 (or buy it if you still do not have it) and it keeps the same 3 routes (SPG, Köln - Aachen, Bakerloo).

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

This is confirmed on their website, however...

where did this get confirmed? Are we 100% sure they won't come up with a new bundle of routes?

4. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Exactly...they may even change the name to something different along with a new bundle of routes (eg TSW2022 or *gasp* TSW3 - if the 4.26 features are deemed substantial enough). Nothing at all apart from the RH routes and it's summer release date is known at this stage.

5. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

They have said it in the streams. It is not changing for Rush Hour. Of course nobody can tell what will happen in 2022.

DTG has not said anything about TSW2022, but if you read the RH Q&A they do say you need TSW2 and that you can buy it at the usual price. They have already confirmed there will not be a TSW3 this year.

6. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Do not take what I said so literal...the point I was subtly trying to make is that everything you read up until Rush Hour's imminent release will be heresay. They may well change the name of the game and the routes which are bundled or they may not.....everything is speculation at this point.

7. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

I do not think there will be that kind of huge changes. I could see the scope of each route (the number and / or length of the branches) based on how many problems arise while developing the routes.

8. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

The Train Sim World 2 core game will continue to offer you the 3 core routes Sand Patch Grade, Bakerloo Line and Schnellfahrstrecke Köln - Aachen

We have no intentions of renaming the game with the upcoming engine upgrade.

Consider Rush Hour as a separate DLC Add-on which has 3 routes included in the price.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

I spy a bit of copy and paste ;)

10. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Wouldn't have been able to spell it otherwise ;)

• Like Like x 6