Dtg Site -should Be Brick Buildings?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bertil Persson, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

May I ask you to model the "DTG house". The brick buildings in real look so nice. You did a good job with the tall buiding nearby. Yes I'm in Sweden, but Google Map, you know...
    [​IMG]
    I also checked that Hampden Park is not far away from Mt Florida station so a model there would be nice. Wembley is more far away from Bakerloo Line. Not to mention the line ferry bridge that appears over the rooftops near Middlesbrough Station. (Wondered what it was until I checked the map.) And they are there in TSW.

• Like Like x 1
  2. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

The thing is Mount Florida is in a trench, and considering the buildings you can't see Hampden from where the Camera allows you to be.
    However I was able to glitch my camera out of the invisible barriers to discover there is nothing there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

I didn't find the glitch, but I got far enough to see. Checked with Google Map. If you go upp the stairs on the east side and about three blocks, there is the park and the arena. Yes if it had been in the scenery, you'd only see it up high on camera 3 or 8 (keyboard). Maybe that's why they did not bother with the arena. The stairs and the streets are very accurate, though.