Fishing Sim World Dtl Problems

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by connor_nl, Mar 17, 2019.

1. connor_nl

connor_nl New Member

So after playing this game for a few months now, i see some strange things happening in the dtl events. Always the same person ends on top or near the top of the leaderboard. They always seem to be level one. wich is strange since you would need to level up a bit to get a decent line for the carp one yet each week they are level one and always one top. Should players even bother playing these dtl events?

2. CandyCane2500

CandyCane2500 New Member

Its the same garbage going on in Match series, you have one, 1 star person catching 62 fish in 60 minutes.

Now taking into consideration it takes around 1 1/2 to 2 minutes to even get in the boat, then drive time to your spot, there is no way playing under the same rules i and others are that people are catching fish then reeling time and landing 62 fish in the time given. There's just no way.

3. connor_nl

connor_nl New Member

Yes indeed and it's the same 2 people, yet they do not level up at all? How can they do the carp event at lvl 1 go to all other events and still be level 1? And each week they are level 1 on the event board. And with the match series I would like to see the catch log. It just sticks out and it's way to obvious.