Dutch Route Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GarethDavies21, Jun 15, 2022.

1. GarethDavies21

GarethDavies21 Member

Hello,

This is a bit of a suggestion maybe there already in development?.

But it's strange to see a lack of Dutch content in TS2022 from the First Party. I see plenty of routes on the Netherlands forums and ChrisTrains does a fantastic job at some of the stock. Just wish something would come to steam. We have plenty of German/Austrian stuff but I think the Netherlands is a untapped part of TS which has quite a loyal following, furthermore I can imagine it being quite popular amongst English and other European players.

The dutch railways also have a varied range of stock from the intercity units to the NS units ( ChrisTrains ) has already developed these?.

Just an idea :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Does it make a difference if it's first or 3rd party? Most 3rd party content has the advantage of being developed without a release deadline.

For DTG being able to release the existing 3rd party routes, they would need a total overhaul as they rely on many freeware assets for non-commercial usage only. And recreating something that's already there in good quality would be a waste of resources.

So just enjoy the routes ChrisTrains offer.

3. jasonmcareedj

jasonmcareedj New Member

Most of the links to the extra content required for these dutch route are dead and if you want to download them now its impossible to get them working.

4. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Seems filehosting has become increasingly expensive...