Dynamic Weather?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Sheldon1000, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

So I am aware they have put in dynamic weather in the new German route in the scenario's which is great but have they done it elsewhere? I just completed a Timetable route on Southeastern. I selected January and rain storm and then turned up the snow to full. It started off as heavy snow but as I got closer to the end of the route it changed to sleet then heavy rain? The snow even lessened on the ground. I am impressed but is it meant to have happened?

• Like Like x 2
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

The weather in TSW has a chance to change at certain intervals. How exactly it works (and whether it works correctly) is the sweet secret of DTG :)

3. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Well-Known Member

Dynamic weather can be found in the scenarios only. What you are experiencing during the timetable is the change in temperature which affects the rain, snow and snow melting speedings. For example it may be raining, but as the day gets later and the temperature drops this will cause it to start snowing.

• Like Like x 3
  4. BleenteamJ#6470

BleenteamJ#6470 Member

In MSB journey mode there was a timetable where in Aschffenburg it was raining, but then after I had gone up the Spessartrampe it was snowing.

5. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

Would be great crossing the "snow line" going uphill from Chur to Arosa