Train Sim World 3 Early Run Wip Shots & Release Information

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by TrainGeek08, Jun 14, 2023.

1. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Hey all, TrainGeek08 back again with another CC release announcement, as featured on my Creator's Club Roadmap: TrainGeek08's Creator's Club Roadmap 1st Jun-1st Jul 2023, the Early Run scenario for the Nahverkehr Dresden route

This one is a 'DTG-esque' scenario meaning that it is built like how Dovetail would make scenarios for the base DLC add-on with the tools provided in Scenario Planner

Backstory:
    You start your journey at Riesa Yard with your PRESS BR 155 hauling 10 Habbiins wagons, albeit 30 minutes late, this service was supposed to leave at 4am and run via the fast lines to get to Dresden Altstadt Yard but since you are late, the shunters at Riesa Yard have been a bit annoying... they have added a further 10 wagons to your train so now you are hauling 20 Habbiins wagons instead of 10, and those extra 10 wagons are bound for Niederau Yard, hence making you have to go via the slow lines to get to Dresden via your stop at Niederau and with a later departure time at 4:30am, let's see how much time you make up... You let a regional service get in front of you, it does not hold you up much but you overtake it at Priestewitz to get it out your way (as seen in screenshot 3)

Release date: Saturday 17th June 2023

WIP shots await...
    [​IMG]

Here is our chariot for the delayed run to Dresden Altstadt Yard via Niederau to drop off half your consist with the Climate Hero liveried 185 in the background on the car train bound for Dresden, albeit running via the fast lines, who'll get there first?

[​IMG]

As we pass the Roderau Yard exit for trains heading towards Dresden, we in our PRESS BR 155 have priority over this Railpool 185.6 which is also bound for Dresden, so that's 3 freights bound for Dresden so far...

[​IMG]

"Good job, nice overtake" as Marc would say in the F1 games by Codemasters :D, just outside Priestewitz, that's the regional service that left Riesa before us but we have the priority to overtake it whilst heading to Niederau to drop off our ten wagons before heading to Dresden Altstadt Yard :)

[​IMG]

Having dropped off our wagons, now we are leaving Niederau Yard bound for Dresden Altstadt Yard, do not leave until 5am to make sure you have enough time to uncouple the wagons, regardless if via the camera or on foot or you could have some stand time after a nice jaunt from Riesa :)

Hope you enjoyed this one folks, a freight scenario from TrainGeek08 for once eh? I do have one more thing though, and that's some FAQs I could get asked on how I made the scenario and the story behind that...

FAQs/Developer Insights:
    How did you make the scenario?

I made the scenario using the Scenario Planner tool within Train Sim World 3 (to access from the menu: Go to Creator's Club, click on Scenario Planner and choose what route you want to make the scenario on)

Who came up with the story?
    I used an AI chatbot to make up the story to spice it up a bit as my idea was to have a nice and simple run between Riesa Yard and Dresden Altstadt Yard but the chatbot said to add in Niederau Yard and splitting of wagons so that was how I came up with the idea of going via Niederau

How could I make this scenario?
    There are new paths in Scenario Planner as of last week (including Riesa-Dresden via Niederau) to support an 'alleged loco DLC' which is coming out soon...

How long did it take to create?
    It took about an hour or two to complete the scenario plan and make the scenario, I've tested the scenario out between Riesa and Niederau, and it's looking good for a release this Saturday

Put your thoughts below on this one, I've been the TrainGeek as usual, enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you later, adios (goodbye in Spanish) ;)

• Like Like x 2
  2. TrainGeek08

Release day is here everyone, so excited to release this absolute banger of a scenario for you all :love:

Release time: Between 10am-11am

Scenario Link: Creators Club - (TG08) Early Run (BR 155)
    Required Livery 1 Link: Creators Club - HRR BR101 "50 Jahre Intercity"
    Required Livery 2 Link: Creators Club - DB cargo BR 185 "climate hero"
    Required Livery 3 Link: Creators Club - rail adventure Br 182
    Required Livery 4 Link: Creators Club - BR 187 MRCE

So excited for this one, hope you enjoy the scenario when it releases, I've been TrainGeek08 as always, put your thoughts below on this one once you have played the scenario, enjoy the rest of your day, goodbye ;)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TrainGeek08

That's it out, enjoy folks!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Are we not gonna mention this bug?[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. TrainGeek08

I know, it's a texture bug, it happens in a couple of promo screenshots in Coswig Divert as well, very strange :|

• Like Like x 1