East Coast Mainline: Newcastle To Edinburgh Waverley

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by deano954, Mar 12, 2021.

1. deano954

deano954 Member

Hey everyone

I been thinking long and hard about this but I would love to see the East Coast Mainline Newcastle to Edinburgh Waverley at least we will have a part of the East Coast Mainline in Train Sim World 2 and the trains that run on that route today are the LNER Azumas Class 800s, Cross Country Trains Class 220 and 221, Transpenine Express Class 800, and I think Northern Rail Class 158 which runs from Newcastle to Morpeth, and I also think the Class 66 also runs along that route as well but unfortunately I don't have any pictures of any of these trains i mentioned above so I do apologise in advance. Or if you got any pictures of the trains, the route map, and timetable feel free to post them in the comments.

Also if I was to choose an era I would choose the modern era as the route is today and just think it will be great for business for Dovtail say it did go ahead then we could get the LNER Azumas Class 800, that will come with the route (as it is an LNER route) then they could charge us for the two Cross Country Trains Class 220 and 221, the Transpenine Express Class 800 (depends on licence) and the Northern Rail Class 158 that goes from Newcastle to Morpeth. just think how busy that route will be when adding all them trains on it.

Let me know what you think guys

DOVTAIL PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. British rail fan

British rail fan Member

It's good but I'd prefer something from London king's Cross for a ecml route

• Like Like x 1