East Coastway 377 Door Closing Sounds

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stujoy, Dec 20, 2019.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

When closing the doors on the 377 using the blue door close button the sound appears to be correct but when closing doors via the HUD pop-up menu, the button press sound plays three times. At first I wasn't sure if it was even the same button press sound, it sounded louder - rather like the key turn sound for unisolating the AWS DSD etc. Not so sure now.

If I hover the cursor over the blue button, it flashes "pressed" three times along with the sound. It's like this every time and it's taken me ages to figure out what was actually going on.

On one occasion the same sound has played completely at random (when approaching a station) when nothing was pressed on the controller.

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I'm getting an awful lot of random door opening/closing sounds while driving the 377. It's not a door on the train I'm driving. It's possibly a door opening or closing on a nearby AI train but the sound effect is played as if it's in the train cab I'm sitting in, instead of being a distant sound. It's actually louder than the door sounds when the doors open/close on the train I'm driving, and is as if I was standing next to the door in question.

Has anyone else had this or spotted the triple pressing of the door close button as I originally posted above?

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

To add to this further I have just had the door sound play instead of the wipers sound when turning on the wipers, followed by silently running wipers.

Is my PS4 haunted?