East Coastway Upgrade.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ben#4827, Feb 2, 2022.

1. ben#4827

ben#4827 Well-Known Member

I've noticed in the roadmap along with the preservation crew that eastcoastway says I getting an upgrade but the rest of the routes are getting a update.
    In this suggestion I'm suggesting two things that could come with this upgrade.
    1. The class 171. This DMU would run between Eastbourne and Brighton calling at a few stations only. This would add a new train to the game and is a nice unit to drive. This could easily carry over to number 2
    2. And east coastway extension to Ore with the 171 and 377

• Like Like x 3
  2. frabjousvector

frabjousvector Well-Known Member

I think the preservation things are just basic updates like PIS and bug fixes to make it more compatible with TSW2. Am I wrong?

• Like Like x 4
  3. pipanminuta#9703

pipanminuta#9703 Well-Known Member

Is "update" not addon

4. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

That sounds more something under dlc to add than what the preservation crew are doing

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. oakleymoss#1362

oakleymoss#1362 Well-Known Member

Upgrade just means bringing the preservation routes more up to date with the TSW2 routes.. I quote from DTG's most recent TSW2 Roadmap:

"The additions or changes in the “upgrade” will include some or all of the following: station departure boards, animated crossings, platform climb-up functionality, improved track rendering, Rush Hour passenger density and appearance, support for RailDriver, contact signaller functionality, minor fixes to scenery, minor fixes to audio, minor fixes to gameplay, minor fixes to menu items, Livery Designer compatibility and Scenario Planner expansion."

• Like Like x 2
  6. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

You are correct , however east Coastway already has PIS and livery designer . The next update to east Coastway will probably be adding the upgraded class 377 from London commuter

• Like Like x 2