Creation Sharing East Hannover Railwaysnetwork Celle

Discussion in 'PC Editor Discussion' started by KyuQemMaps, Sep 15, 2024.

Tags:
  1. KyuQemMaps

KyuQemMaps New Member

And so begins my thread about the construction of the Celle railway network (Falkenberg Railway, Örtzetal Railway, and Lachtetal Railway).

This is my first project intended for public release. Since there is no passenger traffic on this network, I won’t be creating a timetable. It will primarily feature freight traffic as standard. As for the locomotives, I’m not yet sure which ones will be included, but the 218 is a possibility, as its sister, the 225, often ran on this network in the past. If the 232 is available by then, that will also be included for timetables if the necessary DLC are purchased on steam/epic etc. As far as I know, there are no other locomotives that currently run on this network in Train Sim World (TSW). The map won’t be 100% accurate—so if you’re expecting a 1:1 copy, this won’t be it—but I will aim to stay as close to the original as possible. The main challenge will likely be my limited Blender skills. However, as you can see in the attached image, a fair number of freight connections are planned (I’ve replaced company names with their functions for copyright reasons, and the buildings will also be more generic but still close to the original). I also plan to include yard traffic. Unfortunately, I can't say how long it will take before there’s something to show, as I have a lot going on in my personal life as well.

TL;DR: Please don’t expect 100% accuracy or a superfast release, as I also work alone on this project.
    Also i will use the standard Tracks not the irl used Y-Tracks due to said blender skills and as far as i know they aren't used anywhere in TSW yet.(correct me please if i am wrong)
    I hope for some tips, critics and suggestions!:)

This is the Map zoomed out a lot. If I find out where to localize the Station names, i ofc will translate those where it's necessary into English.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Alyx193

Alyx193 Active Member

Yes! We need a freight-based german route for TSW as both the UK and US already have such routes. This also seems like a nonlinear route, which is always appreciated. From your description it seems like those routes are diesel lines, right?

• Like Like x 2
  3. KyuQemMaps

KyuQemMaps New Member

Yes, the 3 Lines are diesel only. I was mostly at the Tracks today taking pictures as reference.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1