Easter Eggs You'd Love To Be In The Game (just For Fun)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by redrev1917, Sep 9, 2021.

1. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

I'll start us off

Great Western Express
    You have to go to the far platform at Paddington, walk 2 miles along the track until you come across a junction box which you can open, once opened there's a switch you can toogle, this then unlocks a doorway on platform 3 at Reading station. So head over there (on foot) and enter the door way, inside you'll find a small wardrobe. Crouch down and enter, inside you'll find yourself transported to a mythical land now find a talking lion who will tell you where to find a evil witch. Next you have to defeat a witch. Once defeated she will give you a marmalade sandwich, you now need to get back to Paddington station and find a bear in a Macintosh. Give him the sandwich and he will turn on your train lights for you for every service you ever run.

As easter eggs goes it's pretty special I'm sure you will agree.

• Like Like x 1
  2. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Boston Sprinter

First off you have to set the date to November and select heavy rain. Now head out to the CSX yard just before Route 128. In one of the wagons you will find a tin of spinach, once walking over it you transform into Popeye. Now pick up the AC4400 in the yard and place it on the track facing Boston. Now accelerate to 88.8 miles an hour. As soon as you hit it a bolt of lighting will strike the train and you transport back to 19th century Boston and unlock the old Baldwin American Steam engine

3. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

On the Bakerloo Line, I’d like to find Siddy Holloway* who will be holding a great big key which she will use to get us into all the disused areas of the stations.

* for our non UK members, Siddy Holloway works for the London Transport Museum and is a co-presenter of Hidden London Hangouts and the recent Secrets of the Underground TV programme.

• Like Like x 2
  4. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

this is some COD Zombies level EEs

5. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

I'm just happy enough with the nod to Sonic the Hedgehog in one of the Riesa - Dresden scenario names :)

Chemical Plant Zone is the second level of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on SEGA Mega Drive.

[​IMG]

It was well known among 90's gamers for it's infamous rising pink water!

• Like Like x 5
  6. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

As a postscript to this, I have just started playing Last Stop and, in the first part of the game, you do actually get to (briefly) run down a tube tunnel (without getting electrocuted!) and go into the disused areas of a fictional underground station (imaginatively called “Underground”). It reminded me of the underground section of Tomb Raider 3 where you run into the tunnel, avoid an oncoming train and enter a door in the tunnel wall. For those with a Xbox, the game is on Game Pass.