Euro Fishing Easy Work Around For Game Freezing

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Sed733, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Sed733

Sed733 Member

spodding is causing this, it's a known issue, until they fix it, if you Spod, and one of your poles gets a bite, let it land, let it pop up, turn the water red, reel it just a second, then right bumper it and switch to the pole getting the bite. It takes all of five seconds, the bite won't be gone in five seconds. You cannot switch from Spod to a pole with a bite quickly. That's what is causing game freeze. It's easily worked around if you use the strategy I just described. Until they fix this. Just follow my previous instructions

2. Benn

Benn Member

The freezing is cause by line clipping the spod apparently

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sed733

Sed733 Member

Right, I use the Spod now, after 2 hours of trial and error, I figured out, you have to let it start spreading its bait, reel in once and all is good

4. Sed733

Sed733 Member

This instruction was for people playing tournament, trying to catch fish fast, Spod helps, to entice the bite when you have to crank in three fish fast, and recast all poles. I don't clip at all, so I don't know about game freeze with line clip on Spod, I just toss it a little too far, then reel it to.

5. Sed733

Sed733 Member

If you cast your 3 poles in tournament, 15,25,35,in a straight line then cast Spod 40, drag it slowly over all three, usually all three poles will see bites within 1 minute

6. Sed733

Sed733 Member

If you doubt me check the standings

7. Sed733

Sed733 Member

This is me saying this, thinking you have correct hook size and proper bait for the tournament already equipped.