PlayStation Ecw Depot Move Bronze Medals

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Doing two of the very early ECW depot moves bringing Class 377’s into Brighton Station, I’ve only managed to get Bronze medals. I don’t think it is possible to get Gold or even Silver.

I’ve not exceeded the speed limit and I’ve stopped exactly where I’m supposed to, but all I get is a lousy bronze medal. I don’t like bronze medals :(

• Like Like x 3
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Had same thing like that in tsw 2020 ecw would never get a gold

• Like Like x 5
  3. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

That was also the case in TSW2020 with the depot move services in ECW. And as routes, scenarios and services were just ported over, and not patched, it is the same in TSW2. You'll have to learn to live with bronze medals I'm affraid

• Like Like x 5
  4. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

I've also found that the 2309 Eastbourne to Brighton, I got a perfect score no speeding, 500 at each station, (5,350) didn't even get single medal for it strangely
    Although I did start the service by spawning on foot, does this affect the potential to get medals?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I don’t think spawning on foot usually affects you getting a medal.

• Like Like x 1
  6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

What about passenger loads? 500 on those? Can't see why you wouldn't get a gold.

7. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

if It's anything like TSW2020, my understanding is that the medal thresholds are calculated manually by the Devs when designing the service. if they get their sums wrong, you end up with this situation, that no matter how careful you are, gold and silver can be impossible,

You could try running and back and forward multiple times to get extra driving points

8. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

Have you gone into timetable mode and checked if there’s been a medal awarded for it at all? I found on a service I did from spawning on foot on Peninsula Corridor that it doesn’t tell you what medal you earned at the end of the job but it had still awarded me a gold.

9. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Yep. I have come across the same issues. Most I have ever got is a Silver.