Ecw "loose Connections" Scenario- Minor Bug/glitch *spoilers*

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Disintegration7, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Playing on Xbox 1X.

So at the station where you get the "stuck door" event (I think it might be Berwick?), if the player hadn't stopped right at the destination marker, they will have to walk to it to trigger the next marker to appear to continue the scenario.

I found this out because I stopped a bit short of the destination marker (but still in the yellow part of the stopping area). After getting the stuck door notice, I got out and went back a few cars and fixed the door (the left hand panel of the CL377 tells you which one is stuck open), but the scenario prompt didn't update. I then noticed there was a marker about 20 yards ahead of the front of the train. I walked up to it, which then created a new marker back near the front of my train (presumably where the stuck door "should" have been if I had stopped the train perfectly). Once I walked to this new marker the scenario updated and I was able to continue on and complete it successfully.

Like I said, pretty minor, but it does break the immersion a bit. Great route overall though!! :)