Ecw - Newhaven Marine Service Issue

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by railway12, Jun 1, 2020.

1. railway12

railway12 Well-Known Member

If this has already been reported then sorry I haven't seen it. B recently utwhen playing ECW I recognized that there where 3 Services to Newhaven Marine? Can't be I thought there need to be 4 - unless 1 train likes to have a break - strange. So I figured out that the 19:40 Service from Newhaven Marine to Brighton is not in the Service list. But you can drive it when playing in Free roam. Has anyone got an idea? Or has the Ghost Service turned into a "Ghost Service"?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Hmmm, interesting find. I’ll have to check that out. In fact I’m not even sure that I’ve driven any of the services to or from Marine, unless I did one before getting to know the route properly. I’m going to check all of this out later tonight, as it’s been a while since I’ve driven anything on ECW.

• Like Like x 1
  3. railway12

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Yes I did. The 19:40 train is in the timetable as ‘Empty stock move to Brighton’ and therefore doesn’t come up if you search for Marine, but it is there and is drivable as you say.

5. railway12

Ahh Ok I see. :) Many thanks stujoy for checking this out. Was probably a bit hasty on that.