PlayStation Edinburgh To Glasgow Route Issues (ps4)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by midlandsignaller, Feb 1, 2023.

1. midlandsignaller

midlandsignaller Member

Hello,

I've found a few things that need work and improvements.

1. TMS - Doesn't seem to want to work, not showing the Train Formation, Train Announcements not saying what the Service is and Station Stops etc (especially when you spawn on foot and takeover a Train).

2. When I was riding as a Passenger and walking through the Train, I noticed that the middle Carriage was very loud compared with the front and rear Carriages. Also when Driving it's rather loud than what you would expect.

3. When either on the Platform, using the outside Camera or on the LIneside the Class 385 is rather loud.

4. With the new Tunnel lighting for TSW3, it was rather blinding when coming out the Haymarket Tunnel into the Station and being able to stop in the right place.

5. The LED Signals aren't very bright especially when up close with a long train and with angles of the sun, makes it hard to see what Aspect the Signal is.

6. The Pianos, When I was at Glasgow Queen Street I pressed on the piano to play some music and it played one tune but when I wanted to play some more later it wouldn't play again.

7. There wasn't much Tutorials and there wasn't a Route Introduction.

I can't remember now if there was anything else but I'll add on if I remember or find anything else.

2. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

Is this your first DLC?

3. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

What's that got to do with anything? Everything he/she states are valid points and should be addressed by Rivet.

• Like Like x 4
  4. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

another thing that needs addressing is the bogies on the central coaches! while I have no idea what they look like in real life I'm damn sure there's more holding the axles to the train than just the brake shoes!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  5. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

I was simply asking? what's your problem?

6. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

I found this lack of proof reading before at linlithgow station, not a bug as such but a bit slack nonetheless 20230201_120358.jpg

• Like Like x 1