PlayStation Error Code Ce-30028-3 (ps4)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by newarrior1405, Jul 26, 2022.

1. newarrior1405

newarrior1405 Member

Hi,im on PS4,i logged into TSW2 on Sunday night (24th July 2022) i was only on about 10 minutes and it crashed,and gave error code CE-30028-3,its deleted all of my liveries (11 of them) which took me a minimum of 12 hours each,its also treating me like im a new player,like when i choose a route,it sticks me straight into a tutorial,but yet its let me retain my level of 112

2. newarrior1405

newarrior1405 Member

3. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Sony's help and support forum says: it's an error reading system memory. It may be due to corrupted data, because I can see another error message on your screenshot, regarding the system software. The system software is the heart of the console, if there is an error, other game data can be affected or it may crash. My tip is always to create backups. Maybe in the PSN cloud or on an USB stick...

4. Railfan1985

Railfan1985 Well-Known Member

Definately sounds like a memory issue. Have you tried rebuilding the ps4s database? It literally clears the memory up and increases overall performance. No save data will be deleted either. To do this do the following :

Shutdown the ps4 ( select shutdown from power menu )
    Once its fully shutdown, press and hold the ps4 consoles power button until it bleeps twice
    Follow onscreen instructions and connect usb lead and controller
    Select rebuild database. This may take some, and you will also need to log into websites again. You may also notice a slowdown of websites. This is normal. Once you've accessed a site it should be quicker. This should do the trick :)

• Helpful Helpful x 1