Error To Save The Game And Red Signals.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by MIKE14500, Apr 19, 2018.

1. MIKE14500

MIKE14500 New Member

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if there is a way or way to save the progress without showing you the tab that can not save the progress of the game and if someone can tell me how to avoid the red signal I do not know if there is a trick or a way to avoid these problems please can someone guide me.

2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Saving and loading is pretty broken at the moment. I'd hope DTG will do something about it, but I find it unlikely since none of the routes are long enough to need saving. By the time we do get a long route, they'll be regretting not trying to fix saving earlier.

3. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

Ive had no problem with loading and saving so i dont get why you think its broken Pschlik, and you should be able to save your progress Mike

4. MIKE14500

MIKE14500 New Member

is that this happens only when I go in the second service for example I arrive at the end of my first service expecting the second service if it can be saved but when you arrive at another station of your second service you can not save the progress of the game anymore is the weird thing with telling you GhoticMatt that I have never been able to finish at least half a day in the service mode, thanks to these errors that the red signal lasts for a long time and I can not save my game, for example, I put save and it takes longer than usual to appear an eyelash saying that the progress could not be saved or tell me how to save it without being paired with just an update I think you can correct this.